Friday, December 19, 2008

Back on the Blog

Apologies for not posting during the last few weeks and to anyone who's missed my thoughts on the world.

Unfortunately, there's just not enough hours in the day to fit in absolutely everything that I'd like to get done, but I'm hoping that the Christmas recess will give me the time to catch up with a couple of different topics and put my thoughts down on 'paper'.

There's certainly been some interesting developments in different sectors - the Queen's Speech always provides material to discuss, the provincial elections in Quebec, the trials and tribulations of the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats in Wales as well as some local news stories in Barry.

I'm looking forward to sitting down next week and bashing out some of my thoughts!

No comments: