Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back to Blogging

With the Autumn closing in around us, I thought that I'd take the opportunity to return to online blogging - mostly concentrating on political issues close to my heart, but not ruling out comments on other topics, language, history, sport, etc.

Some of the posts will be looking at issues in Westminster politics, others looking more directly at events in Wales or at home in Barry and the Vale.

Posts will probably encompass discussion of policy, sometimes from an academic perspective, and I'm very happy to discuss issues with anyone offering well-informed comments, or able/willing to suggest further reading around a subject.

Many blogs use a pseudonym as a way of maintaining anonymity (or maybe it's just a Welsh Eisteddfod thing!), but, having played the internet pseudonym game over the years, I've decided that it's easier to make honest comments when people know who you are and what you stand for - if I wouldn't say it to someone's face then I wouldn't be happy writing it on the internet.

No comments: